Monday 22 August 2011

The Truth About Beyonce Becoming Sasha Fierce


Have you ever wondered who Sasha Fierce really is? Or why is Sasha ‘fierce?’ In her own words Beyoncé said, “I have someone else that takes over when it’s time for me to work and when I’m on stage, this alter ego that I’ve created that kind of protects me and who I really am.” By this statement, Beyoncé was talking about her onstage personality – Sasha Fierce. I have a question here; who is Sasha Fierce? And why is Sasha ‘fierce?’ The answers to these two questions are what this post will attempt to reveal.

For clarity and ease of understanding I would like us to take it one after the other. Let’s begin with Sasha. The name Sasha is of Greek and Russian origin and means “Guardian of mankind” and it is mostly not used as a formal name but as a diminutive of Alexander and Alexandra. Sasha is used by both males and females and it is predominantly used for males in Germany where it is spelled ‘Sascha.’ Wikipedia stated that in the United States, Sasha is used exclusively for girls. It is therefore no surprise that Beyoncé has taken the name up and using it. President Barack Obama’s youngest daughter is also called Sasha and there is another female musician in the U.S.A. who goes by the name Sasha. I think Sasha is such a popular name in the United States perhaps because of its meaning.

The word ‘fierce’ on the other hand is defined by the Essential English Dictionary as something or somebody “marked by extreme intensity of emotions or convictions; inclined to react violently; fervid, ruthless, violently agitated and turbulent”

So if the name Sasha means “guardian of mankind” then why is Sasha ‘fierce?’ The image below offers some suggestions.
From the above photo, it is evident that Beyoncé in her simplicity looks very cheerful and not fierce, but Sasha is ‘fierce.’ What makes Sasha Fierce so fierce is the strong eye make-up and adornment of her hair. Someone might say, “Well that’s fashion!” I beg to say that such make-up and hair adornment is more than just fashion. Sasha Fierce’s shades-like heavy eye make-up represents the eye of Horus, and together with the hair adornment has been an age long ritual of witchcraft.

There’s a woman in the Bible who was described as being both a witch and a whore (2 Kings 9:22). Her name was Jezebel. Here’s what the Bible says about Jezebel:
Then Jehu went to Jezreel. When Jezebel heard about it, she put on eye makeup, arranged her hair and looked out of a window.” – 2 Kings 9:30
Kindly notice the first thing Jezebel did when she heard that the prophet Jehu had come to Jezreel; “she put on eye makeup, and arranged her hair” even before looking out of the window. Now compare the description in 2 Kings 9:30 above with the photo below:

Why do you think Jezebel put on eye makeup and arranged her? Jezebel was a powerful witch. In fact, the Bible said her witchcrafts were many (see 2 Kings 9:22), she was perfectly aware of what she was doing. By putting on such strong eye makeup and arranging her hair, Jezebel was tapping into the powers of Horus for more power because she was about to face Jehu (God’s Prophet) who had come to Jezreel to bring judgment upon her (see 2 Kings 9:31-37).

Similarly, Beyoncé’s turning into Sasha Fierce by the putting on of heavy eye makeup and the arrangement (i.e. adornment) of her hair is not any fashion as had been erroneously perceived by many of her fans including Christians. (I can expect to have more Christians disagreeing with me on this matter more than unbelievers. What a sad world we have here). The eye makeup and hair adornment are the invocation rituals used to tap into the powers (spirits) of Horus. These spiritual powers or spirits when they come, take full control of the ordinary Beyoncé and turn her into Sasha Fierce who is able to do all the explicit things on stage which the ordinary Beyoncé’s would rather not do because her conscience would not allow her. In her own words, Beyoncé said, I have someone else that takes over when it’s time for me to work and when I’m on stage, this alter ego that I’ve created that kind of protects me and who I really am.”

The sad thing about this issue is that, whiles many fans may not be aware of the truth about their beloved stars, and many more fans would not believe writings like this, the stars themselves are fully aware of what they are doing. Some don’t even like it but they seem so deep in it that they feel there’s no hope of turning back – after all, they’re getting the fame and money that they were promised from the beginning.

If you must know Beyoncé is not pleased with Sasha Fierce although Sasha earns her all the money she needs and has given her all the popularity she now has. I just pray that one day God will touch her heart and deliver her from all of these. Here some comments from Beyoncé expressing her displeasure about Sasha Fierce:

“When I see a video of myself on stage or TV I’m like, ‘Who is that girl?’.  That’s not me, I wouldn’t dare do that.”
            – Beyoncé Interview, September 2003.

“I created my stage persona to protect myself, so that when I go home, I don’t have to think about what it is I do. Sasha isn’t me.”
– Beyoncé, Parade Magazine, December 2006

“I wouldn’t like Sasha if I met her offstage.”
– Beyoncé, Parade Magazine, 2006.

“I have someone else that takes over when it’s time for me to work and when I’m on stage, this alter ego that I’ve created that kind of protects me and who I really am”.
– Beyoncé Press Statement, October 2008.

“I have created an alter ego: things I do when performing I would never do normally. I reveal things about myself that I wouldn’t do in an interview.”
– Beyoncé, Marie Claire interview, October 2008.

“I have out-of-body experiences [on stage]. If I cut my leg, if I fall I don’t even feel it. I’m so fearless, I’m not aware of my face or my body.”
– Beyoncé, Marie Claire interview, October 2008.
The above quotes of Beyoncé have been brought to you by kind courtesy of thelatterdays.blogspot.com. Thank you for reading this post. I believe you have learned something. You’re feedback or comments will be much appreciated.

You can help make a great difference in someone’s life. If you like this post, then consider sharing it. Go to the top of this post and use the sharing buttons to share this post to your friends. Remember to also subscribe to our RSS or to free email updates.
Do you like this post? Then click the LIKE and +1 buttons above, and scroll down to leave a comment. Don't miss our next Post! Subscribe to RSS OR Subscribe by Email:

This Month's Popular Posts

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...